Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Today's THE Day!
















Today's the Day that we start the party prep in earnest.
I made these bandana print cookies last night and I have a few more to make today. I had never made these before, so I'm pretty happy with them.
Dave and I are finishing up a couple of cookie orders this morning and then it's on to Beer Cheese, Pimento Cheese, Mac and Cheese. All this cheese!!
We had a little lemon/orange emergency yesterday, but I won't go into it and everything is fine now, but we'll be scrubbing those and juicing lemons for home made strawberry lemonade, getting everything ready for the sangria and making pesto for the Tomato Pie. It's going to be a busy day and I have no idea what I'm doing for party favors!! I gotta go and make some more lists and get down to business, but thought I'd share some pics from my party folder.
















I thought these would be the cutest favors, but I don't have time this year.
















I wanted to make these "horses" for decoration, but again...no time!!





















And how cute are these?? I can't find bandana print paper ANYWHERE, otherwise, I would have made these.
I'll be posting our updates throughout the day so check back!!!
OH, and the food has been ordered, the haybales will be delivered on Friday, and so will the "outhouse".

Progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment